Arrosto di maiale and homemade terrine
Do you like a bite with your film but popcorn isn’t really what you have in mind? Than come to our Film Flavour projections – a fusion of film screening and high-quality food. In the unique enviroment of cinema Royal, you can enjoy a film while indulging in a culinary experience in a so-called pop up restaurant.
Number of seats in the hall is limited, therefore, buy your tickets early!
(14.4.) 7pm Youth and a colourful Italian menu
The unique experience of cinema cuisine will be brought to you by the Italian restaurant Il Rugantino and the chef Alex Facchin.
- Antipasto misto italiano (mix of cheese, salami, ham and other typical products)
- Arrosto di maiale (roast pork neck) or spinach lasagna (we think on vegetarians, too!), baked potatoes
- Strawberry panna cotta
(16.4.) 7pm Populaire and a menu of the sweet France
The three-course- menu will be prepared by Mohammed Saouchi, aka „Momo“, the chef of the French bistro Cafe 35.
- Dwith onion confit and figs
- Pork sauté on muschrooms with baked potato
- Apple fondant with a red fruit reduction
Look for more on our Facebook, where you would be able to win some tickets!